If you’re building your online business then having an email with your domain extension makes a positive impact on your visitors and/or maybe with your client. Email ID [email protected], which I consider as a must.
There are very few email hosting services partners that prefer, and I mostly recommend to use G Suite. The reason behind this is very simple, very first, it’s the brand “Google” and second the features & products associated with a single Google account.
For online businesses that need Google technologies like Ads, Analytics, Search Console, etc. needs a Google account. Else, you will encounter an error message like “No Google Account Exist or Associated“. Hence, purchasing the G Suite will also unlock the potential to use Google services unlimited.
If you’re already a Gmail account holder then you won’t have any problem using G Suite because it’s almost the same with extra rich features and tools. Also, I have exciting promotional codes that offer discounts around 20% on yearly plan purchases along with 30 days free trial period benefit. So don’t miss this chance and grab your share!
Valid G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) Coupon Codes:
[*please report me if coupon code doesn’t work. I’d be more than happy to get working discount coupons in your inbox]
How to apply coupon code?
The coupon code can be applied while signing up for a new G Suite account in the billing section. Follow the steps to get the benefits of the discount coupon code.
- Click to sign up for a new G Suite account.
- Click Start free trial button. (You will get a free trial of 30 days without being charged).
- Enter all the Sign-up details and navigate to the next page.
- On the Billing page, enter the above working coupon code and select a payment method (do not worry you won’t be charged at the movement).
- complete the setup and get started for a free trial.
Once the free trial ends, your attached billing method (i.e. credit card) will be billed with for a year with a 20% discount when using the above-mentioned coupon codes.
How to validate the G Suite discount coupon?
If you want to validate whether the discount code has been successfully applied or not, then head over to below steps:
- Login to the G Suite Admin console section.
- Go to the Billing page.
- Next, to your subscription click on Actions and Access billing accounts.
- Now under Transaction, click on View Transactions and Documents.
Please note that the discount is based on prorated for partial months of services. To have a better view of discount check the complete month of transactions instead of individual records.
Here is another helpful guide on how to enter a promotional code, just in case if needed.
If you've any thoughts on  Google G Suite discount coupon codes: sign up free trial today!, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Cheers!